There are some things in my life that might not be absolutely necessary, but they do make my life a little sweeter. Some may call them vices, I call them happiness. Here are a few of my life's little luxuries...the sweet spots...
1. Wash Day's Lavender Scented Cleaner! I can't wash anything without using this sweet smelling product. My whole house smells like lavender.... calming, soothing and light.
2. A really good haircut! Getting a really great haircut...one that doesn't require a whole lot of upkeep is a wonderful thing. I want to wake up, take a shower and not touch my hair and have it look fabulous.
3. Wine! I love wine, it goes with everything. A nice, smooth glass of wine is a great way to wind down in the evening.
4. Time with my girlfriends! My girlfriends are such a strong support system in my life; they're there with me through the good, the bad, the funny, the funny-looking, the frustrating, the wonderful, love, dislike, anger, happiness, 100-degree weather, etc. Taking time to get together to laugh, chat and enjoy a glass a wine is my way of cleansing my soul.
5. Any food that I don't have to cook! I not a cooker and I try my best to avoid the grocery store. Any meal that doesn't require much prep work, (because I hate chopping things up), is amazing in my book.
Post a comment about one of your sweet spots....and my team's favorite will win a bottle of wine!
Tue, September 14, 2010
by Cindy Aplanalp filed under